Mission : The mission of the Swampscott Public Schools is to…
- Promote academic excellence for ALL students by supporting teaching and learning.
- Prepare ALL graduates for achieving success in college, career, and citizenship.
- Build respectful, caring relationships among all members of our community.
- Develop and nurture a culture of reflection, creativity, and commitment to continuous improvement.
Core Values : The core values of the Swampscott Public Schools are…
- R espect
- E ffort
- A cademics
- C ompassion
- H onesty
Core Beliefs : The core beliefs of the Swampscott Public Schools are…
- We believe ALL students can learn.
- We believe EACH student can strive to achieve her/his personal best in all areas; social, emotional, physical, moral, and academic in order to attain balance.
- We believe that families and the surrounding community are our partners in the education of our children.
- We believe in respecting and embracing diversity.
Vision : The vision of the Swampscott Public Schools is… We will graduate students from the Swampscott Public Schools who are…
- Responsible and contributing members of a global society
- Independent thinkers
- Effective communicators
- Life-long Learners